- 20/May./21th (Thu.) Seminar: Handle seminar.
- 20/Mar/2nd-4th Workshop: Differential Topology '20.are postone.
- 20/May/20 I put a manuscript ``The third term in lens surgery polynomials" in arxiv.
- 20/Jan./20 The paper ``.On the Alexander polynomial of lens space knots'' was pulished to the topology and its aplications.
- 19/Sep/17th. I gave a talk ``Smoothly non-isotopic Lagrangian disk fillings of Legendrian knots" in the autumn Meeting in Math Soc. Japan.
- 19/Aug ``Homology spheres with E8-fillings and arbitrarily large correction terms" is accepted to Indiana Univ. Math. J.
- 19/Jun/1st. I gave a talk ``Handle decompositions for slice disks and moves" in a workshop ``Lefschetz Pencils and Low dimensional Topology".
- 19/May/8th. I gave a talk ``Smoothly non-isotopic Lagrangian disk fillings of Legendrian knots" in the Topology seminar in Osaka university.
- 19/Mar/13th. ``Smoothly non-isotopic Lagrangian disk fillings of Legendrian knots" is submitted to arXiv.
- 19/Mar/11th. I gave a talk ``4-dimentional light bulb theorem by Gabai I" in Differential topology19.
- 19/Mar/11-13. Workshop: Differential Topology 19.
- 19/Jan. The paper ``.Notes on Gompf's infinite order corks'' is accepted to the MMJ.
- 18/Dec. I gave a talk "Ribbon disk in 4-dimensional handle diagram" in Friday seminr on Knot theory.
Low dimensional topology (Dehn surgery, 4-manifolds, Heegaard Floer homology)
This is myself. The point is being free.
e-mail address: tange_at mark_math.tsukuba.ac.jp
When you send me an e-mail, you have to replace _at mark_ with @.
Gallery of my portraits.